1 INFORMATION ABOUT US
We operate the website www.theartians.com. We are The Artians - Konstantina Kampisopoulou (OE) general partnership. Registered in Kifisia-Athens-Greece with company number 800778983 .To contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
2 OUR PRODUCTS
The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflect the colors of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, sizes, and measurements may vary. The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site. All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
3 HOW TO ORDER
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order. Once you have placed an order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail acknowledging receipt of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it and are processing it. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event that the items ordered are out ofstock or do not satisfy our quality control standards and are withdrawn by us.
4 HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5 YOU THE CONSUMER
If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
6 HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
To order products from our website, please use the following instructions:
1. When on the page for the particular product you want to order, please select a size and click the Add To Shopping Bag button.
2. Once you have chosen all of the products you would like to order, click the Shopping Bag button in the top right hand corner.
3. Once on your Shopping Bag page, please click the Proceed to Check-Out button. You will then either be asked to sign in if you have already ordered and enter a few necessary details if you are a new customer. Click the relevant Checkout button.
4. One the Checkout page, please enter the necessary billing and shipping address details, before clicking Save & Continue.
5. Then please fill out your shipping and payment details, before clicking Save & Continue
6. Once you have provided all the necessary details, you may review your order details before clicking Complete My Order and sending your order to be processed.
Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail [that confirms that the Products have been dispatched] (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
7 OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We may revise these Terms from time to time in the following circumstances:
1. changes in how we accept payment from you;
2. changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
3. other circumstances at our discretion.
Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
Whenever we revise these Terms in accordance with this clause 7, we will keep you informed and give you notice of this by stating that these Terms have been amended and the relevant
date at the top of this page.
8 YOUR CONSUMER RIGHT OF RETURN AND
You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection during the period set out below in clause 8.2. This means that during the relevant period if you change your
mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 (fourteen) working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the Products. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period. To cancel a Contract, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail.
You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation as described in clause 8.3. If you returned the Products to us because they were faulty or misdescribed,
please see clause 8.5. If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 8 because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. It is your responsibility to return the Products in perfect condition. The following terms apply:
1. All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging (please take care when unpacking & repacking)
2. Do not return any Products without contacting us in advance and obtaining a Returns Authorization Number
3. Please enclose a covering letter explaining the reason for the return in full and quoting the Returns Authorization Number
4. We cannot be held responsible for products lost in transit
5. We recommend that you send by registered post & retain proof of posting
6. We will not make refunds to a third party
7. Any damage or missing items will be charged for.
8. Please note that we cannot offer refunds for customized products.
9. Please note that we cannot offer refunds for worn or washed products.
Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation.
Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note that the Products have been returned to our premises, in which case, please contact us to rearrange delivery. The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
10 INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
We deliver to the countries listed on this page (International Delivery Destinations) . However there are restrictions on some Products for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on that page carefully before ordering Products. If you order Products from our site for delivery to a country outside the EU, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
11 PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY CHARGES
The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 11.5 for what happens in this event. Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation. The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our site from time to time. Our site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that: 1. where the Product’s correct price is less than the price stated on our site, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Products to you. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price; and
2. if the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
12 HOW TO PAY
You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card or paypal. We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on our site from time to time. Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. We will not charge your debit card or credit card until we dispatch your order.
13 OUR LIABILITY
If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract. We only supply the Products for private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14 EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in clause 14.2
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, or large and unusual fluctuations in the price of cotton, wool, silk and other component parts of the Product. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
1. we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
2. our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
15 COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US
When we refer, in these Terms, to “in writing”, this will include e-mail.
If you are a consumer:
1. To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so as set out in clause 8 you must contact us in writing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may
wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail to us.
2. If you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason, you can send this to us by email You can always contact us using our Customer Services telephone line. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or by prepaid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
16 Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The TOS together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance to the relevant Greek law (E.U law) and the relevant courts of Athens, Greece will have exclusive jurisdiction.